Happy International Women’s Day! I know we have so many beautiful artists in our fandom, so excuse me if I forget many others, the important thing is that today it’s the international women’s day, and I wanted to do this with all these incredible ladies.
Spring Sukka Week 2014: March 30-April 5March 30th: Travel
- [verb] make a journey, typically of some length or abroad.March 31st: Myth
- [noun] a traditional story, esp. one concerning the early history of a people or explaining some natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.April 1st: Prank
- [noun] a practical joke or mischievous act.April 2nd: Laughter
- [noun] the action or sound of laughing.April 3rd: Growth
- [noun] the process of increasing in physical size.
- [noun] something that has grown or is growing.April 4th: Storm
- [noun] a violent disturbance of the atmosphere with strong winds and usually rain, thunder, lightning, or snow.
- [noun] a tumultuous reaction; an uproar or controversy.April 5th: Light
- [noun] the natural agent that stimulates sight and makes things visible..
- [noun] understanding of a problem or mystery; enlightenment.
D͆̽ͯ̈͆̈͊ͪ̽̄̔͐̚͏̧̮̖̭͚O͂ͯͦͫ͒̇͑͆̿̓̍ͩ̑ͬ́̚͏̛͓͚͕͉̪̗̪͙̳͙͕̗̻̲͠ͅŅ̶̢̟̘͕̥̱͉̮͓̟̗͖̣̫͍̯͖ͣ͋̄ͩ̿ͣ̋̒̆̿͟’̡̭̱̦̘̘̃̐ͧ͊̽̚͘T̢̯͇̪̭͚̫̣̬̮̦͍ͮͫͨ̑̑̐ͩ̅͐̐͆ͣ͠ ̷̥̗͉̤̦̖̝̹̿̍͌̇̎̒̑̌͑̆̄̎̈́̽̀̚͢L̢͓̲̟͈̥͍̥̳̉̈̃̎̃͗ͬͦ̆ͫ̏̓ͣͬ̓͗ͨ̀̚Ỏ̲̜̟̘̽̾̎̎̄ͨͮ̄ͥͮ̊̊̿ͪ͢͞S̸͌ͩ̌̋͆ͫͥ̈̔̍ͦ̔͘͏̸̷̟̻͖̤̫͕̣̻̼͇̤̻E̴̷̵̜̟͚͙ͥ̉ͤ ͊͒̋̿̊̈ͣͭ̓̾̐̈́͊̍̾̃̚̚͞҉̺̦̤̫̞̬͈̣̱͍̼Ȳ̡͕̯͓̺͓̤̯̜̬̭̥̝͈̿̊̓͂̆ͫ̽͆͢͠͡ͅÓ̴͓͖̟̼̫͓͔̗̗̘̥̣ͥ̒͛̽́͆̔̅͗͒̔̆͒̀͘Ư̴̡͕̲̼̹̱̞͔̬̣͙̹̫͙̜͔̳̲͛͋͊ͯ͟ͅR̎ͬͪ̇͋̿̌ͯ̅̕҉͏̷̟̲̞̯̠͓͘ ̷̶̧̤͓̤̳̦͋̌̑̈́̍ͦͨͤ́͠ͅW̭̲̪̺͈̖͎̥̺̘̓̃̍͑͘ͅA͎̫͇̜̣͆̿̄͗̇̃ͭ̕͠ͅY̢̖̩̭̹͉̬̝̞̟̭̬̰̅͋̉ͅY̷̢̛̝͓̖̗̬̦͙͈̭̻̖̼̳̬̙̗̓ͫ́͒͠͠ͅY̤̱̣̫̬̼̊ͬ̓̈́̾ͯͨ̀͝Y̶̮͚̜̹̳̞͊̈́̑͊̏͌̃̌̉͛̽̐͒͋̾͘Y̵̨̢͖̪̺̹͇̘͕̮̗̗̠̽͑ͪ̌̑͑̊̔ͯ͗ͪ
After a long-fought battle in Australia, a python bested a crocodile and swallowed the reptile whole over a span of several hours in Queensland, Australia.
The snake reportedly fought the croc for five hours in Lake Moondarra. Winning the fight, the python constricted its prey to death. The estimated 10-foot snake then dragged the 3-foot croc ashore and proceeded to swallow it whole in front of a group of onlookers.
National Geographic identified the snake as an olive python and the croc as a Johnson’s crocodile, both of which are native to Australia. After its hefty meal, the python should be full for at least a month.
"It made me just as happy."
(Free! キャラプカ Bath Toys w/ Special Edition Smiling Haruka)